RSS2.0

MY SPECIAL FRIEND ADDIS

09 August 2009

You know how to SHARE
You know how to CARE
You‘re very SPECIAL
For you are my Friend
You make the worst turn to best
With you around I am always at rest
With your magic charms and crazy ways
You shower seeds of love
Wherever you go you steal the show
You are grown up but still a child at heart
You are a brilliant disguise but true at heart
You are lively, you are dreamy
You are gentle, you are special
For you are my true friend.
The wisdoms you alike about
The delicacy you handle things with
The way you treat people around
No doubt you are special
You make living a pleasure
Every moment a leisure
Truly friendship is a wonderful thing
Lonely was I, sorrow was my theme
But your friendship all changed things
Taking my breath away you changed my life
Changing the winter in my life to spring.
Bringing a wish in one to live and enjoy.
Giving sweet dreams that leave all worries behind
With you around I have no tears to quell
For I know you will always be there for me
To share and care
Because you are my true friend
Truly you are my special friend ADDIS

1 comments:

Unknown said...

So sweet and so romantic