RSS2.0

My First Publication in TINKLE

09 August 2009



Memories of Childhood

One's Childhood is perhaps one of the best times one can ever get. It is that phase when we have all the pleasures of our life. Everything is beautiful and we get all the attentions. One cannot get that innocence and liberty of childhood any matter how must we try in the later parts of our life.

I still remember my Childhood as vividly as I can. Those undying attention and love from my Uncle’s, Aunties and near ones.

I was the apple of everyone’s eye and so much cared for.

I still remember my late grandfather. He was my icon and took great care for me. He was less a grandfather and more a guide, a friend for me on whom I relied upon.

I used to share with him all my mental jargon thoughts and he used to interpret it for me.

When I reminisce those night times when I used to piggy ride on my grandfather’s back and he used to narrate me stories under the heavenly stars, stories of Prince and princes, of fairy tales of Far Far land.

It always brings back the child in me. Today I am here and those stories has still remained somewhere in my thoughts.

I have grown, grown up to be a full man taking up all the challenges of life but still somewhere somehow that child in me has remain.

Remained to be a CHILD forever……….





0 comments: